The Enigma Privacy Statement
A statement about what we do with your data.Your privacy is important to The Enigma Community. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Enigma Community collects, and the ways in which The Enigma Community uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Enigma Community may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including where you click stuff, which pages you visit, etc.)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including transactions via the forum subscription system)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name and your email address) and
- Any other information that you send to The Enigma Community.
The Enigma Community may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you, and
- Send you marketing communications (very rare).
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Enigma Community may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Enigma Community will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Enigma Community will store all the personal information you provide on its secure server.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, certain pieces of personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world, including your username, your instant messenger usernames (when filled out) and possibly your email.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Enigma Community is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this privacy statement
We created this privacy statement for legal reasons and we hope it clearly outlines what we do with your data and information.
Contact The Enigma Community
- by email to [email protected] or
- by replying to this thread.